VIEW/PRINT EVENT FLYER HERE
LET US BULLETPROOF YOUR HEART
DID YOU KNOW THAT LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS…:
- Lifespan is 20 years less than the average civilian?
- Average age of a first heart attack is 49 versus 67 for the average civilian?
- Prevalence of cardiovascular disease is 170% greater?
- Chance of cardiac-related death is 30-70 times greater during a pursuit?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO:
- Reduce your risk of dying from an aneurysm by 65%?
- Decrease your risk of stroke by 75%?
- Decrease your chance of dying from a heart attack by 300%?
PALM BEACH COUNTY PBA
SEPTEMBER 20th & 21st, 2022
TUESDAY 8AM TO 5PM
WEDNESDAY 8AM TO 1PM
2100 N FLORIDA MANGO RD
WEST PALM BEACH, FL 33409
To make an appointment, please visit
For any questions, please call ACD Health 516-635-7472